Where to buy
What our partners have to say.
As a wellness company, we are continually searching for new technologies to improve the health and well-being of our consumers. We believe the breakthrough technology of Livinguard is a cornerstone for our company for the decades to come. As the world now becomes more attuned to communicable disease prevention, Livinguard Technology will be an integral part of our plans, not only on wearables such as our Fine Guard Masks, but also gloves, wipes and specialized paper products. The applications are endless and it provides a wonderful opportunity for Fine to dramatically improve the wellness of the world’s consumers. The combination of Fine Products with Livinguard Technology is a life-changing, unbeatable combination.
We’re experts on how to work with fabrics that provide protection, so it made sense for us to partner with Livinguard®. ReadyOne Industries has been making protective chemical/biological uniforms for the U.S. military for decades and is proud to be able to deploy Livinguard Technology through our products to our military customers, government customers, both large and small corporations and to individual Americans in the coming months.
Our ordering process for face masks is quick and easy via our website www.readyone.org. We look forward to providing the ultimate protection to our valued customers in the Americas and to our continued partnership with Livinguard, as they develop new and innovative solutions that will help prevent illness and improve wellbeing on a global scale.
This is very clever. A lot of innovation went into immobilizing this technology onto a surface. It seems very effective. I haven’t seen anything as effective on textiles.
Our laboratory testing confirmed that a fabric treated with the Livinguard EFM-7 technology inactivates more than 99% of Human Coronavirus 229E.
Usage and care instructions
Must be followed each time the face mask is worn. Protection improves by following instructions closely.
- Open the box and unfold the face mask.
- Cup the respirator in your hand to maintain the position on your face.
- Adjust the ear loops to fit the face mask comfortably.
- Adjust the nose bridge bar tightly around your nose.
- To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose bridge bar as described in step 4. The mask should cover the wearer’s mouth, nose, and chin.
Store in a clean bag/box, away from sunlight and extreme temperatures
- Do not use if seal is broken
- Hand wash once a week or as needed in cold water for about 2 minutes
- Line dry in shade for 6 – 8 hours depending on humidity
- Do not use detergent or bleach
- If stained, use a mild soap to rinse
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean
- Wash up to 30 times
- This face mask does not eliminate illness, disease or infection and is intended for general public use.
- This face mask does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use the Livingard face mask for chemicals, gases, vapors, oil aerosols, oil based particles or extremely high particulate concentration.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Follow fitting instructions carefully, filtering efficiency depends on proper fitting. Use your own mask.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- Not recommended for children below the age of 7.